Product Features

Whether you need to insure a one bedroomed residential flat, a commercial warehouse, or anything in between, Advance Insurance have access to many different insurers that specialise in commercial property insurance. Cover can be arranged for Buildings, Contents, Loss of Rent, Rent Guarantee, Alternative Accommodation, Legal Expenses plus much more.

Types of risks we can cover, but are not limited to, are:

  • Occupied or Unoccupied Residential Properties
  • Occupied or Unoccupied Commercial Properties
  • Property portfolios
  • Residents associations or management companies
  • Holiday homes
  • Adverse risks including previous claims, flood and underpinning
  • Thatched Properties
  • Denial of Access
  • Commercial property owner’s liability / public liability cover
  • Accidental damage
  • Cover for landlord’s contents
  • Malicious damage and theft by tenants up to the sum insurered